Redefining the Patient Experience
Dr. Paul Thaxton and his staff are dedicated to providing a new level of attention for women of all ages ... compassionate, personal service that will redefine the patient experience in the Augusta area. When you visit our office you will be treated with genuine professionalism, sensitivity and compassion by a dedicated, trusted physician who understands women's health - and takes the time to listen to you and understand your needs. Our staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are comfortable during every visit.
By focusing his practice exclusively on gynecology, Dr. Thaxton is able to eliminate many of the problems created for patients by the appearance of new arrivals during regular business hours and the need for the doctor to leave the office to be in the delivery room. He offers services for every stage of a woman’s life, from adolescence to aging with a focus on convenient and efficient care that values your time.
Our compassionate GYN service includes:
- Private, unhurried appointments
- Convenient office hours with 24/7 emergency availability
- Warm, comfortable office environment
- Direct access to Dr. Thaxton by telephone when necessary
- Prompt, flexible appointments
- Prescriptions called in to your pharmacy for you
- Coordination of your care with additional specialists if needed
- High level of security and privacy for you and your medical records
- Quick response to any concerns you may have - simply call, any time
- In-office sonograms and minor surgical procedures
- Most insurance accepted and filed for you; credit cards welcomed
- GYN specialty-trained staff to assist you
- New, state-of-the-art office conveniently located in Evans at Evans Town Center Blvd. with free parking
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records
Comprehensive gynecology with the experience you can trust:
Dr. Thaxton provides complete well-woman care, skilled gynecologic surgery and minimally invasive solutions for your lasting good health. Services include:
- Complete annual exams and well-woman care
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Natural hormone replacement therapy for menopause
- State-of-the-art care for pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, urinary incontinence and the spectrum of gynecologic health concerns
- In-office procedures to treat heavy bleeding and urinary incontinence
- Contraceptive counseling: birth control pills, patches, the ring, injections, and IUDs
- Support and education for your healthy lifestyle
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Thaxton today: 706-922-4545.
Information provided on this website
Please note that links and medical information provided on our website do not serve as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. They should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease and are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care. Please consult your physician or healthcare provider if you suspect you have a health condition or serious medical problem.